DISTANCE LEANING CENTRE
ONLINE SALE OF FORM/REGISTER FOR PGDE, MBA, BNSc, BSc. IN BUSINESS
ADMINISTRATION, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND ECONOMIC.
This is to inform general public that online sale admission and registration of
Distance Learning Centre, Ajmadu Bello University, Zaria’s Online programmes for Postgraduate Diploma in Education, Master in Business Administration (MBA), BSc. Business Administration, BSc. Public Economics and Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc.) commences 2nd September, 2019 and ends 3rd November 2019.
All inserted application should visit the Distance Learning Center’s website
www.abudlc.edu.ng for details on how to apply admission requirements, study modality and fee structure. Review the details on requirement before purchase and filling the online form Please also note the following:
- Possession of basic university entry reequipment of five (5) credit passes including English Mathematics at O’ Level and UTME/JAMB &/or 7 Points in IJMB examination.
- Possession of NYCS discharge certificate, exemption or exclusion letter as the case maybe for PG programmes.
- the cost of application form for all programmes is Tem Thousand Naira (N10,000) only and bank charges of Three Hundred Naira (300) only.
- The phone numbers and valid e-mail address of the applicant should reflect in the online application form.
- Third Class (less than 5yrs) and HND holders applying for MBA must undertake the PGDM programme (contact DLC supporter +2347063484427 for guidance).
- HND holders in Business and Public administration shall be entitled to join@ 300L.
- BNSc. Admission is ONLY by direct entre (200L) & must be registered nurses (RN)
For Further Enquiries: Please call our support line 01-2803823, 08173000010 and 08153000010 or send email to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com You can also find us on social media platforms to have your questions answered:
Whatsapp: MBA – 09087091959, PGD – 09064058469, B.Sc – 09039448743
Facebook ABU Distance Learning, Twitter: @abu_dlc, Instagram: @abudlc
Signed: Secretary DLC, ABU